Gasketed plate heat exchanger
Gasketed heat exchangers with embossed plates can be shipped in various sizes and embossments. Furthermore, racks, plates and gaskets are available in different materials in order to comply with the food-, chemical-, petrochemical- and processing-industry’s standards, depending on the fluids used and the operating conditions.
- heating and district heating via different energy sources
- pool heating (also sea water)
- exchange and recycling of heat in industrial facilities
- solar processing of service water and heating
- pasteurising of drinks (milk, wine, beer etc.)
- air-conditioning / heat pumps (water etc.)
- low pressure steam: heating and processing of service water
The racks are usually fabricated from unalloyed steel (P355NH), but can be obtained as types AISI 304 or AISI 316, too, for example for the food- and pharma-industry. Depending on their size the available connections are threaded, but can be produced with welding- or flange-connectors, too.
Plates and Gaskets
The embossed plates are obtainable as types AISI 304, AISI 316 and titanium. Maximum operational pressures are, relating to the aforementioned plates, PN10 for titanium and PN16 for AISI 304 and AISI 316. The gaskets for the embossed plates are available in nitrile, EPDM and FKM (Viton).